Do I Qualify to Become a Member of Provider Partners Health Plan?
To learn if you (or your loved one) are likely to qualify for the services offered by Provider Partners Health Plans (PPHP), please answer the following questions. Our staff also is happy to help you determine your eligibility. Just contact our Member Services number at 1-800-405-9681 for additional information. (TTY users should call 711). Hours are 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M., seven days a week from October 1 through March 31; 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Monday to Friday from April 1 through September 30.
- Do you currently have Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance)?
- Have you been a resident of a nursing home or skilled nursing facility for longer than ninety (90) days?
- Do you live at home and the state that you reside in has certified that you need the type of care that is usually provided in a nursing home?
You are eligible for membership in our plan as long as:
- You have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B.
- You live in one of our network nursing homes OR you live in the state of Maryland or Pennsylvania and they have certified you need the type of care that is usually provided in a nursing home.
- You live in one of our service areas:
- In Illinois, PPHP covers care in four Illinois counties – Cook, McHenry, Will, and Winnebago counties.
- In Maryland, PPHP covers care in eleven Maryland counties – Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, and Washington counties.
- In Missouri, PPHP covers care in forty Missouri counties – Audrain, Barry, Boone, Butler, Caldwell, Callaway, Chariton, Christian, Clay, Clinton, Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Henry, Hickory, Howard, Jackson, Jefferson, Laclede, Lafayette, Lawrence, Lincoln, Madison, Maries, McDonald, Miller, Moniteau, Montgomery, Ray, Reynolds, Saline, St. Charles, Stoddard, Stone, Taney, Warren, Washington, Webster, and Wright counties.
- In Ohio, PPHP covers care in six Ohio counties – Cuyahoga, Fairfield, Hocking, Lake, Stark, and Summit counties.
- In Pennsylvania, PPHP covers care in sixteen Pennsylvania counties – Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bucks, Butler, Chester, Delaware, Fayette, Greene, Lancaster, Lawrence, Mercer, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Washington, and Westmoreland.